So the spider caught the snake, liquefied it and drank its venom too!https://cdn.wittyfeed.com/17859/fkc8982elccvk24ddoo2.jpeg
Ms. Marwicksaid, "In the end while I was trying to rescue the reptile, before Irealized how dangerous it was, I had to kill it."
She further said:https://cdn.wittyfeed.com/17859/eccr9l3sssahkxoora5x.jpeg
"In myattempt to save him… I accidentally dropped a jar on the poor bloke and hedidn't survive," she explained.
Probably the most Australian thing anyone has ever seen.https://cdn.wittyfeed.com/17859/yv7yqr19aklzoxdsx8zx.jpeg
The spider wasnow no longer a threat.